Welcome to Bethel Sozo at Harehills Lane Baptist Church
To request a Sozo application form or to make an enquiry please email email@example.com
We are happy to offer Sozo ministry using FaceTime or Skype. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Sozo or for information.
Our vision is to see the healing presence and power of God touching and rebuilding the broken places in people’s lives; restoring them to wholeness; breaking chains and pulling down strongholds that keep them from moving forward into all God has for them.
What is Sozo Ministry?
SOZO is the Greek word translated ‘saved, healed, delivered’. It is used over 110 times in the Greek New Testament.
- Sozo is an inner healing ministry, developed by Bethel Church, Redding, California.
- Sozo ministry seeks to get to the root of issues hindering your personal connection with the Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
- Sozo is carried out in a gentle, relaxed, honouring manner and is completely confidential.
- Sozo helps heal your relationship with God to enable you to step into all He has for you
- Sozo is not counselling. A session normally lasts 1 to 2 hours during which the Sozo minister aims to facilitate a time of interaction between you and the Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
- Sozo ‘tools’ can be used on your own, after the session, to maintain and progress your freedom and increase your intimacy with Father God, Jesus and Holy Spirit.
Is Sozo for me?
If you can relate to any of the following, then Sozo could be for you:
“I am having a hard time hearing God lately. I feel He isn’t listening…”
“I’m not very good at relationships…”
“Every time I take a step forward, I seem to take two steps back. I feel as if something is blocking me from my breakthrough……”
“I often feel offended and angry at people……..”
“I feel that God is disappointed with me ………….”
“I live with anxiety ………..”
“I feel so frustrated ……..”
Is there a cost?
We ask people who book a session to consider making a voluntary donation towards the costs of running this ministry and on-going training. However, we offer Sozo prayer to anyone, regardless of ability to pay. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.